ISL provides a range of software solutions and related technologies to various sector market sectors, worldwide. The ISL portfolio is modular enabling clients to manage an entire service offering, or only specified elements. The portfolio consists of internally developed software with hardware provided by technology partners.
The ISL software suite consists of a number of solutions including:
- RouteSmart for ArcGIS – GIS based route optimisation for tactical & dynamic routing (user intervention or automated), on premise or hosted
- Routing-as-a-Service (RaaS) – Cloud based, automated route optimisation
- Fusion – web-based solution to support the day-to-day management of round based services
- Navigator – in-cab GPS navigation of optimised routes & incident reporting by drivers
- Performance Manager – asset/job/contract management system for the environmental services sector
- TrafficWorx – collaboration & coordination system for the management of road works/street works
- HighwayWorx – system for the management of highway maintenance activity & assets
- Bin2Day – Smartphone & tablet apps for field based data collection and for dissemination of information to the public
- APIs and bespoke database/application development
- Vehicle & container based technology – bin sensors, telematics, RFID, bin-weighing, etc. Provided by ISL’s technology partners.