Integrated Skills is an environmental management consultancy widely recognised as one of the World’s leading consultancy firms specialising in wastes management, and also information technology solutions.
Integrated Skills has completed over 500 wastes & environmental management projects for a variety of public and private sector organisations in more than 70 countries worldwide.
The team has a long and distinguished track record delivering international services focussed on strategic, technical and financial advice and institutional strengthening. Since its establishment in 1993, Integrated Skills has worked throughout Central and Eastern Europe and the Middle East as well as in Africa, the Far East and for island communities around the World.
ISL is able to deploy a specialised team appropriate for each client by drawing from full-time staff supplemented by an extensive network of associates.
ISL also provides consultancy services in the UK dedicated to Environmental Permitting, Planning and EIA.
Typical projects include:
- Strategic modelling, scenario analysis and identification of efficiency savings for new and improved environmental services
- Bid support for contractors tendering for waste and environmental service contracts
- Client-side procurement support including documentation, tender review and evaluation
- EIA, planning and environmental permitting together with tactical and technical advice
- Managing appeals and defending enforcement action
- Development, economic and technical advice on waste recycling, transfer, treatment and disposal facilities
- Market research and financial modelling
- Acquisitions and related environmental due diligence and commercial advice
- Institutional strengthening
Integrated Skills offer the following key services:
- Environmental Management and Compliance
- Waste and Resources Management
- Institutional Strengthening, Training and Capacity Building
- Financial and Economic Services
- Procurement and Tendering
- Software Solutions
- Expertise on Small Islands
- Waste Management Consultancy, Planning, EIA and Permitting