Wondering how to get your waste collection, street cleansing or winter maintenance service through the next 36 months?
Or are you looking to evaluate the service impact and opportunities within the Government’s new Resources and Waste Strategy on your service?
- Are your budgets for 2019/ 2020 looking tight?
- Has your budget for new vehicles been squeezed?
- Still needing to find further savings within your service?
- Trying to manage continuous property growth?
- Wondering how the Government’s Resources Strategy (for England) might impact your service?
Integrated Skills has already helped 100 UK local authorities face these challenges, many using our low cost, low risk accelerated modelling approach.
Using the power of RouteSmart, the world’s leading high-density routing software, our options modelling approach has been used by many clients as the basis of their business plans and for service options appraisals. Maybe you have a hunch about changes you want to make and want to test these before committing to a major change? Or you need to justify spending on additional vehicle fleet?
Types of models we have provided:
- Comparative benefits of adopting new service options such as 3-weekly refuse collection, 4-weekly recycling, weekly food collections
- Consideration of shift patterns to meet vehicle short-fall
- Clean-sheet approach including day changes where required to see what’s possible
- Finding opportunities from re-balancing your existing routes
- Forecasting the impact of up to 3 years of new developments
- Exploring efficiencies through working with a neighbouring authority
Integrated Skills will:
- Import Your Data – We will import your service and LLPG data, and spend time to understand your current service and the options you require.
- Run the Options – We will run the options through our software which replicates real-world parameters and conditions.
Provide Outputs – RouteSmart builds its solutions from individual property level information (service time and material kg/HH) and can produce a range of useful outputs with detailed statistics including vehicle numbers, shift length, mileage, trips to tip, tonnage (and more subject to requirements).
How to take things further
We can develop any of these options into ‘service-ready’ routes, as well as exporting routes into our Navigator in-cab system, and our Fusion back office live view of your service, but let’s take this one stage at a time.
Please note: Integrated Skills is offering a 20% discount for all orders for consultancy services placed during January 2019.
For a no obligation discussion about a project you have in mind, please email FAO: Stuart Henshaw (Business Development Director):
About Integrated Skills Limited
Integrated Skills, operating out of Romsey near Southampton, is a specialist provider of routing and route optimisation software, smartphone & tablet solutions, environmental management software, highways management software as well as environmental consultancy in the following sectors:
- Environmental service operations
- Highways service operations
- Parcel & post
- Newspaper deliveries
ISL is a partner of ESRI for the ArcGIS platform.
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.