Integrated Skills (UK) Ltd has surpassed targets for yet another year.
UK based Integrated Skills Limited completes another financial year ahead of targets (ISL, www.ukisl.com).
The primary UK local authority market for route optimisation software sales continued to grow with notable new metropolitan clients from Scotland and England. In conjunction with new client growth, recurring revenue from the existing client base was supplemented by a better than expected performance in route optimisation consultancy based services.
The international team also performed well with new sales of smartphone apps to existing clients combined with new waste management consultancy projects.
Waste management consultancy projects and software sales in Belize, Falkland Islands and Palestine continue to demonstrate the importance of international element of ISL’s operations.
Nearer to home projects in Sweden, Poland and the Netherlands (via a new partner, GeoCo) illustrate how ISL is making inroads into continental Europe.
Product development has been at the forefront of ISL strategy in the last 12 months with the launch of new smartphone app development capabilities and the launch of “Fusion” – an online platform for the management of optimised routes and vehicles.
Sales of “Navigator” for in-cab navigation of optimised routes continues to grow primarily in the UK local authority waste sector but with trials starting with municipalities in the Unites States of America and Sweden.
Patrick Scott, Director of Integrated Skills, states “A most satisfying year with a better than expected outcome. A great platform from which ISL can expand it’s client base in 2015 on a number of fronts – route optimisation software together with environmental services management software and the consultancy business”.
About Integrated Skills Limited
Integrated Skills Ltd is an environmental management consultancy and software development provider specialising in various sectors including: •
- Environmental Services
- Parcel & Post
- Private Sector Logistics
Integrated Skills has completed over 500 projects for a variety of public and private sector organisations in more than 70 countries worldwide.
About our software solutions
Integrated Skills has extensive in-house IT capabilities relating to solid waste management, including:
- Performance Manager™ (waste services contract management system)
- RouteSmart™ route optimisation software (waste collection, street cleansing, etc.)
- Fusion™ (online platform to support the day-to-day management of round based services such as waste & recycling collection)
- Navigator™ (in-cab GPS navigation for waste collection, street cleansing, etc. and reporting of property/street issues)
- TrackSmart™ (in-cab GPS tracking and data analysis service for benchmarking existing routes and productivities for waste collection, street cleansing, etc.)
- WasteSurvey App and Survey Repository and Viewer
- WinRoute™ (route planning software for the private sector with vehicle-based operations)
- Bespoke database systems and applications: design, development, implementation and support for bespoke web-based management information systems and database applications integrating
business process management, reporting, GIS and mobile device functionality.
ISL is a partner of RouteSmart Technologies Inc.™ (www.routesmart.com) for high density, door-by-door and street-by-street route optimisation software. ISL is a partner of Descartes Systems Group (www.descartes.com) for logistics based software solutions.
ISL’s routeing and optimisation and route planning software solutions improve productivity and maximises efficiency through reductions in fleet size, mileage, planning time/resource and can also be used for scenario planning when introducing new customers, vehicles, routes and services.