Our in-house team supported by Associates with specialist technical knowledge are able to provide UK-wide comprehensive consultancy support across a wide range of requirements.These include:
- EIA, planning and environmental permitting together with tactical and technical advice.
- Managing appeals and defending enforcement action.
- Legislative analysis.
- Strategic modelling, scenario analysis and identification of efficiency savings for new and improved environmental services.
- Procurement and bid support for contract tendering of waste and environmental service contracts.
- Development, economic and technical advice on waste recycling, transfer, treatment and disposal facilities.
- Market research and financial modelling.
- Acquisitions and related environmental due diligence and commercial advice.
- Drive-time, population and other spatial analysis using GIS for market research, contract bids, tender evaluation, planning applications and appeals.
- The projects undertaken are varied and demonstrate the breadth of experience and knowledge within ISL.
ISL has a successful Structural & Civil Engineering partnership with Campbell & Bloese who deliver multi-disciplinary consultancy services to both public and private sector clients in the property development and construction industries. They specialise in a number of engineering disciplines and can provide a range of complementary development services, including urban regeneration and project management, to deliver integrated design solutions at every stage of a project’s life cycle.