A project to provide a substantial and enduring improvement in the quality and cost-effectiveness of municipal solid waste management services in Yerevan (pop. 1.1 million) by the introduction of private sector participation in service delivery.
The objective of the Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) is to assist the Government of Armenia to engage qualified operators through a transparent and competitive bidding process:
- Waste collection and sanitary cleaning in Yerevan
- Development and operation of a new sanitary landfill
- Review the Feasibility Study recommendations and their implementation status, and refine them with the purpose of presenting a detailed implementation plan
- Prepare and deliver a series of presentations and workshops on Public-Private Partnerships in the waste management sector for key stakeholders.
- Support the Client during the pre-qualification stage of the two concessions and the landfill DFBO transaction
- Support the Client with tendering, bids evaluation, and negotiation to financial closure of the transactions.
About Integrated Skills Limited
Integrated Skills, operating out of Romsey near Southampton, is a specialist provider of routing and route optimisation software, smartphone & tablet solutions, environmental management software, highways management software as well as environmental consultancy in the following sectors:
- Environmental service operations
- Highways service operations
- Parcel & post
- Newspaper deliveries
ISL is a partner of ESRI for the ArcGIS platform.
For further information contact email@example.com.