This 7-month assignment provided technical and environmental support and advice for the introduction of private sector participation (PPP) in upgrading and operation of landfill sites and other waste management infrastructure in Kosovo, including transaction structuring and preparation of tender documentation.
The assignment was undertaken in two phases:
Phase I: Due Diligence and Preparation of the Transaction Structure
- Review and update the IFC’s Technical Due Diligence Report and Pristina Landfill Report.
- Prepare financial projections and a Value-for-Money analysis.
- Prepare a list of potential investors.
- Prepare a Project Information Memorandum.
- Prepare an Environmental Assessment Report.
- Prepare a Feasibility and Strategic Options Assessment.
- Prepare the pre-qualification documents.
Phase II: Tender Process and Transaction Implementation
- Assist in the technical evaluation of pre-qualification submissions.
- Assist in drafting the technical components of the contractual and bidding documents.
- Assist in the in technical evaluation of bids, and negotiations with the preferred bidder.
About Integrated Skills Limited
Integrated Skills, operating out of Romsey near Southampton, is a specialist provider of routing and route optimisation software, smartphone & tablet solutions, environmental management software, highways management software as well as environmental consultancy in the following sectors:
- Environmental service operations
- Highways service operations
- Parcel & post
- Newspaper deliveries
ISL is a partner of ESRI for the ArcGIS platform.
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.