Preparation of a sector study discussed and agreed with partner organisations, executing agencies and target groups, covering the field of waste water management in Jamaica.
ISL’s Study provided
- impacts of inadequate waste water treatment on human health and the environment;
- advantages and disadvantages of existing waste water treatment facilities and the relevant operating organisations;
- legislation about the environment and underlying policy/regulatory conditions;
- areas of responsibility of different waste water management agencies at national and local levels;
- qualification levels of the personnel in public authorities and in the private consultancy sector;
- existing and potential structures for cost-covering financing of waste water management;
- waste water management in the context of cooperation between the Caribbean island states
willingness of the industrial sector to adopt environmentally-sound production methods;
About Integrated Skills Limited
Integrated Skills, operating out of Romsey near Southampton, is a specialist provider of routing and route optimisation software, smartphone & tablet solutions, environmental management software, highways management software as well as environmental consultancy in the following sectors:
- Environmental service operations
- Highways service operations
- Parcel & post
- Newspaper deliveries
ISL is a partner of ESRI for the ArcGIS platform.
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.