REReP was an initiative under the Stability Pact for South Eastern Europe shaped by the countries of the region.
This project had two components:
1. REReP 1.5.2 – Provision of Technical Assistance for developing the newly-established Croatian Environment and Energy Efficiency Fund (EEEF).
- Draft Statutes
- Institutional set-up and strategic role
- Organisation and resourcing
- Spending strategies
- Project Cycle Management
- Potential for introducing environmental charges as revenue-generating instruments
2. REReP 1.5.1, Task F – Review and Assessment of the National Trust Ecofund (NTEF) in Bulgaria.
- Evaluated the organisation, operations and performance of the NTEF as an environmental policy tool, as a financial instrument and as an environmental financing institution.
- Identified and recommended changes/measures, both short and long-term, for strengthening and further improving the procedures, performance and effectiveness of the Fund.
- Assessed the institutional, organisational, technical and financial capacities and potential of the Fund to act as an Implementing Agency for foreign investment support programmes.
- Both of these Funds provide finance for investments in environmental infrastructure and industrial pollution abatement.
About Integrated Skills Limited
Integrated Skills, operating out of Romsey near Southampton, is a specialist provider of routing and route optimisation software, smartphone & tablet solutions, environmental management software, highways management software as well as environmental consultancy in the following sectors:
- Environmental service operations
- Highways service operations
- Parcel & post
- Newspaper deliveries
ISL is a partner of ESRI for the ArcGIS platform.
For further information contact email@example.com.