A follow-on project to develop implementation / investment strategies to achieve compliance with EU Waste Directives.
This required the preparation of a draft National Waste Management Plan, including:
- Priority setting in waste management (categories, sectors, treatment options, organisation, etc.) and general assessment of the demand for infrastructure, organisation and legislation to meet the objectives of the plan.
- Proposals for methods of waste prevention, reuse and recycling.
- Proposed actions in the field of treatment, collection and disposal for the different types of waste.
- Proposals and plans for changes in legislation.
- Definition of organisational and institutional responsibilities for implementation of planned activities.
- Estimation of the necessary investments and operational costs of the system.
- Assessment of potential sources for financing the planned activities.
About Integrated Skills Limited
Integrated Skills, operating out of Romsey near Southampton, is a specialist provider of routing and route optimisation software, smartphone & tablet solutions, environmental management software, highways management software as well as environmental consultancy in the following sectors:
- Environmental service operations
- Highways service operations
- Parcel & post
- Newspaper deliveries
ISL is a partner of ESRI for the ArcGIS platform.
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.