A feasibility study into the potential for generation of electricity from landfill gas at the Jenin landfill and development of a road map for a public/private partnership.
The scope of work includes the provision of:
- An initial technical and economic assessment for the development of a landfill biogas-fuelled power plant in Palestine, with three sub-objectives:
- Maximize the extraction of landfill gas for power generation
- Minimize the production cost of electricity from this gas
- Maximize local benefits from the project, especially in terms of job creation
- A roadmap for development of the project through a public-private partnership, including identification of barriers to such development and recommendations to address these barriers.
About Integrated Skills Limited
Integrated Skills, operating out of Romsey near Southampton, is a specialist provider of routing and route optimisation software, smartphone & tablet solutions, environmental management software, highways management software as well as environmental consultancy in the following sectors:
- Environmental service operations
- Highways service operations
- Parcel & post
- Newspaper deliveries
ISL is a partner of ESRI for the ArcGIS platform.
For further information contact email@example.com.