The project encompassed a series of “work packages”
- An initial study of the scope and strategic options for minimising the production of wastes in Guernsey.
- An investigation and detailed technical, environmental and economic assessment of options for managing, recovering, recycling, treating and disposing of all solid and hazardous wastes generated in Guernsey.
- Formulation of an overall integrated strategy for solid wastes management and the related decision analysis process.
- Provision of assistance in implementing the final Strategy, key features of which are the development of new composting / recycling systems and a new waste-to-energy plant.
- Total investment value ~ EUR 100 million
About Integrated Skills Limited
Integrated Skills, operating with offices across the UK, is a specialist provider of routing and route optimisation software, smartphone & tablet solutions, environmental management software, highways management software as well as environmental consultancy in the following sectors:
- Environmental service operations
- Highways service operations
- Parcel & post
- Newspaper deliveries
ISL is a partner of ESRI for the ArcGIS platform.
For further information contact email@example.com.