Provision, operation and on-going maintenance of a “state-of-the-art” computerised system for managing, monitoring and controlling all municipal solid waste management and related environmental services in Bahrain (population1.3 million) using a customised version of ISL’s proprietary Performance Manager™ software.
Key tasks and responsibilities include:
- Initial technical scoping and system development;
- Initial training programme and system roll-out;
- Secure system hosting;
- On-going system development and support.
The system encompasses:
- Service Management and Performance Monitoring for over 30 municipal services, including waste collection, street cleansing, municipal, bulky and green waste collection, sewage collection and other related services;
- Completely web browser based, ISL hosted service with zero impact on client ICT infrastructure;
- Seamless integration of workflow, GIS and SQL Server modules;
- Fully automated escalation procedures and activity monitoring with detailed audit trails and photographic evidence where required;
- Management reports incorporating Key Performance Indicators and service maps;
- Over 1,000 services/month and 99.9% uptime since roll-out in 2010.