In 2009, a new special purpose company (Hygiene Ltd) was created to design, construct and operate a new sanitary landfill to serve the region A 2-year project to provide assistance in the establishment and operation of this new publicly-owned company Implementation of a regional support programme in the solid waste sector in the Autonomous Republic of Adjara, located in south-west Georgia with a population of 380,000
Corporate Development Programme for the new Company including:
- Development and implementation of an Integrated Management System (IMS).
- Development and implementation of a computerised Management Information System.
- Development and signing of a Public Service Agreement between the new Company and the waste collection companies.
- Preparation of financial projections and a tariff policy.
- Development and implementation of a Public Relations (PR) and stakeholder communications programme.
- Preparation of a medium-term Corporate Development Plan.
- Provision of capacity building and training.
- Regional Support Programme for the Government of Adjara, including:
- Provision of training in financial monitoring and reporting.
- Develop of a policy and guidelines for environmental monitoring and enforcement.
- Organisation and implementation of a study tour for key stakeholders.
About Integrated Skills Limited
Integrated Skills, operating out of Romsey near Southampton, is a specialist provider of routing and route optimisation software, smartphone & tablet solutions, environmental management software, highways management software as well as environmental consultancy in the following sectors:
- Environmental service operations
- Highways service operations
- Parcel & post
- Newspaper deliveries
ISL is a partner of ESRI for the ArcGIS platform.
For further information contact email@example.com.