Provision of advisory services for the restructuring of the solid waste management sector in the Sultanate of Oman, including privatisation of existing municipal solid and hazardous waste management activities and involvement of the private sector in future waste management projects.
- A physical survey and inspection of all existing municipal and hazardous waste management facilities, vehicles, equipment and infrastructure.
- Assessment and valuation of all publicly owned or leased assets currently employed in connection with solid waste management, including:
- Freehold and leasehold premises.
- Land (freehold & leasehold) used for landfill operations
- Vehicles (mainly vehicles for the collection of municipal solid wastes and street cleaning).
- Other mobile plant.
- Other static plant (e.g. incinerators).
- Assessment and valuation of existing liabilities and contractual obligations associated with publicly owned assets currently employed in connection with solid waste management.
- Assessment of the human resources currently employed in connection with solid waste management services.
- Development of a scheme for progressively transferring all assets and human resources currently employed in connection with solid waste management to four regional municipal solid waste management companies and one national hazardous waste management company.
- Proposals and recommendations for introducing a full cost
About Integrated Skills Limited
Integrated Skills, operating out of Romsey near Southampton, is a specialist provider of routing and route optimisation software, smartphone & tablet solutions, environmental management software, highways management software as well as environmental consultancy in the following sectors:
- Environmental service operations
- Highways service operations
- Parcel & post
- Newspaper deliveries
ISL is a partner of ESRI for the ArcGIS platform.
For further information contact email@example.com.