We hosted a Webinar on RouteSmart Macro-Language on 25th November 2021.
Want to save time by automating tasks in RouteSmart?
RouteSmart Macro-Language (RML) is a basic scripting language that automates RouteSmart procedures. RML can be run within RouteSmart itself or combined with Python scripting to save time by cutting down on manual/ repetitive tasks. Examples include:
- Assigning Service Locations to Streets
- Regularly updating the service location layer
- Regularly exporting summary information
- Performing dynamic routing (e.g. bulky waste)
- Updating assisted collections
- Automatically running solver iterations during high-level modelling
About Integrated Skills Limited
Integrated Skills, operating with offices across the UK, is a specialist provider of routing and route optimisation software, smartphone & tablet solutions, environmental management software, highways management software as well as environmental consultancy in the following sectors:
- Environmental service operations
- Highways service operations
- Parcel & post
- Newspaper deliveries
ISL is a partner of ESRI for the ArcGIS platform.
For further information contact email@example.com.