By Mike Betts, Managing Director
Following the successful implemetation of the ‘Management Support for New Solid Waste Management Company’ project which started in October 2010, ISL has negoatiated a major contract extension worth almost US$300,000 with the Ministry of Economic Development of the Government of Azerbaijan and the World Bank. the work will now run until the end of 2013.
The project supports thenew joint stock company named “Tamiz Shahar” JSC (“Clean City”) established by the Government of Azerbaijan to own and manage all assets related to solid waste management and utilisation in Greater Baku (population ~ 2.5 million). The objective of the consulting assignment is to provide strategic and management assistance to Tamiz Shahar to:
- Establish, develop and maintain a modern Solid Waste Management Company with high quality standards;
- Develop an integrated strategy and plan for managing solid wastes in Greater Baku; and
- Improve the waste management system and reduce the adverse environmental impacts of solid waste in the Greater Baku Area.
About Integrated Skills Limited
Integrated Skills, operating with offices across the UK, is a specialist provider of routing and route optimisation software, smartphone & tablet solutions, environmental management software, highways management software as well as environmental consultancy in the following sectors:
- Environmental service operations
- Highways service operations
- Parcel & post
- Newspaper deliveries
ISL is a partner of ESRI for the ArcGIS platform.
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.