Wednesday 8th April 11.00am – 11.30am
Integrated Skills has put together an ad-hoc webinar in response to the COVID-19 emergency.
In this 30 minute webinar Stuart Henshaw of Integrated Skills will discuss the current COVID-19 emergency with Sarahjane Widdowson. Sarahjane is a Director at Intelisos and specialist in public policy development for waste, with experience working with NHS service providers, an author of best practice guides and advisor to local authorities on clinical waste collections. Sarahjane will provide a briefing on the current impact of the virus, and outline issues which local authority waste service providers should be considering, including:
- Workforce – Sickness rates, Social/physical distancing, Cleaning, redeploying staff from other frontline services
- Service delivery – changes to services – reduction in food and garden waste
- HWRCs – closure / changes to operations / opening times
- Fly tipping and litter – Incidences of fly tipping
- Treatment and Disposal – Availability of treatment and disposal
- Resident behaviour – Panic buying and changes to waste composition
- How will this change services in the long term?
Please sign up below to receive a link to the Webinar.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Integrated Skills runs a monthly webinar series, which supports both its clients and non-clients with topical information and discussion on waste and environmental services issues as well as technical training in its own software solutions.
About Integrated Skills Limited
Integrated Skills, operating out of Romsey near Southampton, is a specialist provider of routing and route optimisation software, smartphone & tablet solutions, environmental management software, highways management software as well as environmental consultancy in the following sectors:
- Environmental service operations
- Highways service operations
- Parcel & post
- Newspaper deliveries
ISL is a partner of ESRI for the ArcGIS platform.
For further information contact email@example.com.