A Webinar introduced by Stuart Henshaw (Integrated Skills) with Sarahjane Widdowson (Intelisos) in conversation with Paul Jones Service Director at Northumberland County Council
· How should we interpret the Government’s Advice to open/keep open/re-open HWRCs?
· What represents ‘essential use’ of a HWRC?
· How can Council’s plan to re-open sites safely bearing in mind the safety of users and staff?
· In this 30 minute webinar we discuss some of these issues and practical advice from Northumberland County Council who re-opened their sites on 4th May.
Sign up for the webinar here:
About Integrated Skills Limited
Integrated Skills, operating with offices across the UK, is a specialist provider of routing and route optimisation software, smartphone & tablet solutions, environmental management software, highways management software as well as environmental consultancy in the following sectors:
- Environmental service operations
- Highways service operations
- Parcel & post
- Newspaper deliveries
ISL is a partner of ESRI for the ArcGIS platform.
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.