ISL’s software solutions portfolio is rapidly expanding to meet the requirements of our international client base. We are on the lookout for highly motivated people with suitable skill sets to enhance our team. Send us your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Environmental & Waste Management Consultant
Integrated Skills Limited are now seeking an experienced Environmental & Waste Management Consultant to join their team based in Leeds. Reporting to the Managing Director you will work independently sourcing and servicing clients in the environmental permitting & planning sector
Hours: Full time, permanent. Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
- To prepare and submit Environmental Permit applications on behalf of a range of waste operators. This will include preparing Environmental Management Systems, Management Plans (Odour, Fire, Dust, Noise for example), Site Plans and supporting documentation
- To prepare and submit planning applications on behalf of a range of waste operators. This will include preparing Planning Statements and liaising with technical specialists on matters such as Traffic, Contamination, Ecology, Landscape, Noise, Air Quality, Archaeology for example
- For both permit and planning applications, the role will consist primarily of hands-on project management including dealing with inquiries, responding to statutory consultees, meeting with officers and attending Planning Committee meetings
Driving Licence is required, as travel to client sites, government agency offices and other ISL offices in the UK and Channel Islands will be necessary.
- Degree or higher in relevant subject and industry certification would be ideal
- Minimum five years’ relevant work experience in same role
- Well organised, self-reliant, attention to detail with excellent verbal & written communications skills
- Proven independent working experience – winning new clients as well as servicing clients
- Experience of working with the Environment Agency
- Experience of working with planning authorities
- CIWM and RTPI membership desirable
NO AGENCIES. DO NOT CONTACT ISL IF YOU ARE AN AGENCY