ISL’s software solutions portfolio is rapidly expanding to meet the requirements of our international client base. We are on the lookout for highly motivated people with suitable skill sets to enhance our team. Send us your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Integrated Skills Limited are now seeking an experienced IT Administrator to join their team based in Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire. Reporting to the Director of Software & IT you will be supporting and administering the IT infrastructure as well as providing technical support to the clients and staff over 4 office locations and home workers.
Hours: Full time, permanent. Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
- Managing the regular updates and patches of network & communications software
- Responding to staff support requests – troubleshooting and resolving network connectivity issues as well as providing on-site support at office locations and data centres
- Monitoring the current network structure and submitting quarterly reports to the management team regarding its performance
- Installing and testing network software and hardware
- Researching and recommending suitable network products, and internal business support software
Driving Licence is required, as some travel to other UK offices in the UK and Channel Islands will be necessary.
- HND or higher in relevant IT network qualification; relevant industry certification would be ideal
- Driving Licence is required, as some travel to other UK offices in the UK and Channel Islands will be necessary.
- Minimum two years’ relevant work experience in a multi-functional role/area supporting customer facing remote servers as well as internal support of servers, laptops and desktops
- Working knowledge of Windows Server OS’s, Windows Desktop OS’s, Office 365, SharePoint, Azure, MS Remote Desktop Services and Active Directory is essential
- Knowledge in the fields of technical support, software installation and fault finding but also experience in Virtualisation technologies and environments, Linux, Team Viewer, VOIP Phone Systems, Acronis Backup and WSUS would be desirable
- Well organised with excellent problem solving and troubleshooting approach
- Great communications skills and outstanding attention to detail